Thursday, December 24, 2009

The Brother Totonchi

I dreamed that I was meeting Emil, Reem's brother (and Sarah's, though I've not yet met Sarah either), for the very first time.  For some reason I was in a hurry and really did not have time for this visit but thought I'd pop in briefly.  When I got there (Reem's place?), they were sitting around a tv.  I was introduced and then said that I had to get going pretty soon.  Emil begged me to stay, saying that we had to play some video game together.  I don't especially enjoy being put on the spot to play video games I've never played with people who play them all the time (in awake life) but I didn't want to be rude.  I stayed and played a game or two and Emil was soooo happy.  He was smiley and bouncy.

2 comments:

Reem Tara said...

THIS IS AWESOME. So basically this happened when my brother and sister were visiting me for my 29th birthday - Genia stopped by and we were gathered around a television playing video games (Mario Party 6, to be exact, a game that was basically made for toddlers), and we were really engrossed. But I don't think Emil begged Genia to play - he was too focused on his own game. I love that you had this dream!

SophisticatedBrew said...

That is awesome. Sounds like a pretty realistic visit with Reem's family. I have played some terrible Mario Kart with Reem, Sarah, and Emil. I got my arse kicked. But next time I'll dominate.