Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Senators and Homeless People

I dreamed last night that my college diploma was deemed invalid so I had to go back to Berry College to take an economics class. The Chairman of Georgia's Senate Judiciary Committee (a friend) was my economics professor. Berry College is huge (the biggest campus in the world actually) and I couldn't find my shoes and it made me move around like molasses. And apparently the City of Atlanta decided to solve its homelessness problem by dropping off all these street people at Berry. They kept chasing me. The Chairman/economics professor drove an SUV and picked me up as I was being chased. I was grateful, but then I saw another state senator who I hate was in the front seat - this guy spits when he talks and gets bright red and sounds like a lunatic ranting and raving- very unpleasant. So I got back out of the SUV- I chose homeless chasers over crazy Senator Wiles!!!!

6 comments:

Reem Tara said...

God, if you're dreaming about work now, imagine how it's gonna be after January 1 =)

Sara Ashes said...

hahaha- i thought it was funny that I had your and Sarah L's classic dream of having not finished school! that is a first for me actually.

jx said...

ewe! that picture! what is that, a 6-strand comb-back???

Reem Tara said...

Hey! Welcome to the school anxiety club! =) And Jess, omg, "six strand comb-back?!" Hahahaha!

Sara Ashes said...

omg Jess, the "six strand comb back" is what is going to give me strength to get through a hearing in front of crazy evil Wiles today!

jx said...

go get 'em!