Sunday, November 22, 2009

Short, Sweet, Etc.

I had a dream that I was dating Jim from The Office. We were hanging out with a big group of people; either my family, or the cast from the office. We sat together on a big, soft, green couch. He had his arm around me and I sat close to him. All of a sudden, he farted! I could tell only because I felt it through the couch. I looked at him, and he did that look he does when he looks right at the camera with his eyebrows raised.

I'm talking about the first face he makes in this video:


Really, Jim? You make that face even after you fart?

3 comments:

Sara Ashes said...

hahaha! the fact that you felt him fart on the couch leads me to believe that you're mentally preparing for shared couch action on thanksgiving day!

Reem Tara said...

Um...you know what? You were TOTALLY RIGHT ABOUT THIS!!! Hhahaha!

SophisticatedBrew said...

Even when farting, Jim is totally dreaming.