Saturday, August 29, 2009

Co-Workers: Sexual and Violent

Last night I dreamed about 2 (recent) co-workers.

The first one shared a room with me. She asked me if I minded if she had sex in the room. I said I didn't care. In the dream I woke to her and a gentleman friend "getting it on." The funny thing was that first I heard them discussing code words that referred to different sexual acts. But the words were totally random. I WISH I could remember them. It was like, "Hippopotomous," "Cotton Ball," and "Hypothermia." So all I heard was moaning and saying these different words over and over again.

Later I was with a different co-worker. I found out she was evil. She kept a child on a scary S/M-like collar and leash for ten years and was abusive. I couldn't figure out why no one reported this to the police, so I ran to the police and told them even though she told me not to. They came quickly and took her away. She turned to me and said, "FUCK YOU!"

3 comments:

Reem Tara said...

Have you been reading about that kidnapping thing? Maybe that's where all the stuff came from. WEIRD.

SophisticatedBrew said...

YES - I totally think there's a correlation there.

Sara Ashes said...

ugh. i hate when workplace stress creeps into my dreams. here's hopin gyou get a night off!