Thursday, September 3, 2009

Giant Slide and Colors

I was on some sort of obstacle course with my siblings. We were on a family vacation, and this was one of the sights we stopped at. We went through several victorian-looking houses and stopped at various booths. The two I remember were:

1) A manicure station. It was being run by somebody's dad. I didn't really want to have my nails painted, but I knew they would end up being pink with a design on the thumb. I then went through all the colors in my head and decided what colors the design on that color should be. It was like this: red goes with black, white, and silver; orange with black, white, and gold; yellow with black, white, and silver; green with black, white, and gold, etc. For some reason, when I think about these colors now that I'm awake, the combinations look different than they did in the dream. Everything looked better, matched better, were more vibrant in my dream.

2) A giant slide. It took about 1 and 1/2 minutes to go all the way down. It was a double slide (two right next to each other) and had a tunnel over parts of it. Emil went down first, and I followed him. It was very relaxing.

3 comments:

kittymodern said...

relaxing...ahhh

Sara Ashes said...

was it like Ozzie Water Park??

Reem Tara said...

Hahahaa YES Sara, it was.