Monday, June 16, 2008

Hundreds More

I dreamt I was in this cutesy vintage store with a lot of sun coming in through the windows. I mostly browsed purses. Then I went to the back of the store where there was a small pen with heating lamps over it, and inside, a bunch of baby chickens. Most were yellow but a few were black. There was a sign next to it that said something like "if this was in real life, there would be hundreds more in here."

One black chick was running around on the floor outside the pen and it hid under my pant leg. Incidentally, I was wearing giant bell bottom jeans. It kept hiding and I kept trying to shake it out. Then a skinny black cat spotted it and started stalking it. The chick disappeared, but the cat started trying to get me. It bit me a bunch of times on the foot, and then bit me on the hand. I complained to the store owner who replied "Well, what do you expect me to do?"

No comments: