Friday, March 20, 2009

facebook dream

i had a dream that i was hanging out with my ex-boyfriend from age 15 (i've been with my husband since age 16, so this is the most significant ex i have). we just happened to be at the same place at the same time and i wondered if we'd talk. in awake life, he's become aloof in recent years, even when i've contacted him superficially on facebook and invited him to my wedding (i guess that could have been awkward...eek). no, not aloof. unresponsive. so in my dream i was rather surprised that he was very warm and happy to catch up. i was very open to this friendly exchange which surprises me in my awake state. i think i'd be a little bitchy, actually. so that was that.

then i met up with an old friend from middle school who in awake life i "unfriended" on facebook. i know - - -i'm not really into this type of drama but it was before i knew that i could "hear less" from individuals on facebook and her constant status messages about getting wasted were really annoying me. and i kind of have a quiet little rule where i won't be friends with anyone who can't even say hello when requesting to be my friend (which was the case with her). or adds me when i ask, and doesn't respond to my hello. right?! so back to the dream. it was awkward, basically.

so that's the theme of the day, i suppose.

No comments: