Thursday, June 11, 2009

Pay close attention to Obama's next speech.

I dreamt that I was at my parents house and President Obama was going to stop by so I could give him a haircut. Apparently before he was president he regularly got haircuts from me even though I am not a hair stylist.

So when he came over I was really nervous because he was the president now and if I gave him a bad haircut then both he and I would be shamed.

As I was giving him his hair cut he kept moving around and texting on his blackberry, calling people, and 'taking breaks' for 'official business'. Then he was called away to deal with something, and I couldn't finish the haircut. He left with a big tuft of hair sticking up.

1 comment:

SophisticatedBrew said...

I'm imagining his hair to be a like a kewpie doll.

What if you were his stylist? So much pressure.