Friday, November 14, 2008

Dead Cat Shrine

I was invited to write on this blog many moons ago but sadly almost NEVER remember my dreams. Not nearly enough to write about them.

But last night...

I was travelling through the woods and came across a vampire. I was scared but found that I could fly effortlessly up and away. I flew to a house in which there was a VERY attractive housekeeper. She was tall and blond and had some type of accent. She was cooking food for herself and some of her housekeeper co-workers. I was very drawn to her so I tried talking with her but was awkward. She showed me an elaborate gravestone/shrine she had created for her cat. Her cat was not dead yet, but she knew it would die eventually so she was prepared. Then the vampire returned and I realized the vampire was my girlfriend and I was a vampire slayer. Our love was misunderstood and dangerous on many levels. We embraced and I returned to the kitchen to find that there was a woman who died in that room. The housekeeper and her co-workers who had been milling about were all gone. So I scraped the food she had been cooking down the drain.

3 comments:

Reem Tara said...

Oh my god, this is AWESOME! Did you know that I had a dream in which you flew as well? You flew me across Chicago.

I'm sorry about your tragic love.

Sara Ashes said...

i love these sort of realizations in dreams- like the huge ones that in that place feel like no big deal. "OHHH right! I'm a vampire slayer!"

iurodivii said...

...or the utterly rational "let's clean up after this dead woman in the kitchen" action.