Monday, December 8, 2008

HIV+

Last night I had a dream that a friend of mine found out she was HIV+. For some reason we were still in high school and people were being mean to her because of her status. I was very upset at people's prejudice, more so than the actual disease. We decided to educate people on the realities of the disease, versus the stereotypes.

Then it turned out that I was at a university and I kept sleeping through work and forgetting to replies to emails.

Then in real life I woke up late for work.

4 comments:

Reem Tara said...

Dream activism! Fantastic!

Valerie said...

omg that's really sad. i've been tested recently and i'm ok. i have lots of nightmares though. almost every night.

SophisticatedBrew said...

it did not feel as heavy as it sounds. valerie i'm glad you're okay!! maybe you should post some of your dreams.

Sara Ashes said...

i love how easy you can win struggles in dreams. Like- done and done! No predjudice here!