Monday, July 28, 2008

What Color Is My Underwear?

I dreamed I was hanging out with the boy I like, and he lived in the attic above my apartment. I got mad because my landlord was only making him pay $295 a month, but I guess it made sense because the purple and silver toilet was only about an inch off the floor, and the bathtub didn't drain.

We decided to go downtown so I could use the bathroom, but just then I noticed I was wearing a white dress with different colored embroidery all over it. I lifted up the bottom of my dress and said to my sister, who had just appeared, "What color is my underwear?" She looked and laughed, saying "It's black with pink all over it, just like you thought!" I turned to look in the mirror and I could see my black and pink underwear through the dress. I got nervous because I didn't want the boy I like to see my underwear just yet - a lady must plan these things, you see?

I then ran in platform heels through construction on State St. to get to the bathroom.

6 comments:

Sara Ashes said...

oh man, i love this kind of dream! all filled with glitter and lace and crushes and silver toilets.

Reem Tara said...

Totally! Just like my real life...

Tara said...

very sex and the city reem!

Lori said...

Sara,

I would totally love to contribute to this blog if all of the contributors want me. Lately my dreams have been rad as hell!

luai said...

join us, prove to us you are as crazy as we are.

Sara Ashes said...

ooh i love when my family taunts my friends...