Saturday, July 12, 2008

My Worst Nightmare

I dreamed I was camping at Auntie Bridget's farm in Ireland. The context of this is not important. My job was to "make the perfect sandwich," which involved cracking an egg and having it land as a perfectly fried egg, over medium. The awful part was that I had to do this on top of my left eyeball, underneath my eyelid.

If you've met me, you probably know how awful and painful it is for me to write this, as I am extremely squeamish about eyes, and even the word "eyeball" makes me want to vomit. I blocked out the dream for quite awhile today until I realized my left eye had been hurting a bit. I then remembered this stupid ass dream and assumed that maybe I had rubbed my eye a lot in my sleep.

This was extremely awful and painful to write, and part of me wanted to forget it ever happened. But look how brave I am!

2 comments:

Daniella Maria said...

oh my, thats horrible! jeez!

Sara Ashes said...

i am LOLing. Hah ha! My sister the crazy person.