Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Snow and Macaroni

Last night I dreamed that I couldn't go to my Saturday morning meeting in Macon because there was a snowstorm. It's wishful dreaming- lamenting the awful smoggy humid 90-100 degree Georgia weather and the fact that I have to wake up early on a Saturday to drive an hour and a half to a meeting. So transparent sometimes!

Then there's the other dream last night in which my hair turned to macaroni and cheese and was all drippy and disgusting like Pizza the Hut from Spaceballs. Sick.

2 comments:

Reem Tara said...

By "drippy and disgusting," do you mean delicious? Oh, okay. I guess not.

But really, sissy, that Pizza the Hut reference? BRILLIANT!!!!

Sara Ashes said...

well that's what it was- and i felt like i was supposed to eat myself, btw. ugh.