Sunday, February 8, 2009

Reboot

I was in a restaurant with El Capitan in Ecuador. They were serving Manhattans for $1.98 so I ordered a double. The waiter told me he would have to close the restaurant and open it again to serve me alcohol. I felt guilty that the patrons would need to leave and come back to cold meals so I wanted to change my order to a water, but El Capitan was all about some Fibonacci spiral shots so he ordered his regular 1, 1, and 2 shots of rum to start it off...
[Footnote: I have not drank a drop of alcohol in 8 days, which is obvious in this dream as well as the longest time in the last year plus...]

2 comments:

Reem Tara said...

Courteous and healthy...atta boy!

jx said...

$1.98: sounds like some walmart-esque marketing.

are fibonacci and/or spiral shots real or something made up in this dream?