Friday, February 27, 2009

Twofer

I was in a band of thieves. We were in a van on the way to a school we were going to hit. My liver started acting up. One of the guys went in gently with a knife and removed two pair of tweezers which had been lodged between my spine and liver. When we got to the school the parking lot was full of cars on a Saturday. We couldn't do the job because it was a teacher workday.

My family was at the swimming pool and Kyle was telling us how he had gotten accepted into a Master's program. I was walking to the deep end where I checked out the display shelves of underwear and linens. I had driven a minivan backwards through the neighborhood to get there.

2 comments:

Reem Tara said...

The tweezer shit is insane. Re: driving backwards, I can never run in my dreams, but once I realized I could if I ran backwards.

iurodivii said...

I woke up and my liver felt a lot better.