Thursday, January 15, 2009

another boy dream

i've been having lots of wonderful dreams lately about having boyfriends. before last night i had a boyfriend who was blond and muscular (not my type) who LOVED me so much and i loved him so much and he had an audi and was in the army and raved about me to everyone.

last night i dreamt that i was in high school and there was this amazing man. brown hair and gorgeous. he had a girlfriend but i decided to go for it anyway. i asked him to dinner and we went to a cafe. his girlfriend showed up and sat between us and turned her back to me to face him. i left and the next day they were pissed at me for disappearing. i explained what happened and we became the best of friends. like, a super close and loving and caring friendship. it felt so good. they explained to me that they were russian communist spies and they were older than high school age, that was just their cover. we went to a show together and the band was amazing. 

the end of the dream was that i was changing my shirt and i was in a bra and he gave me a hug and the girlfriend walked in and didn't care, she understood. 

it was lovely and i was pissed at the alarm.

1 comment:

SophisticatedBrew said...

aw, that DOES sound lovely. they sound like nice and handsome people.