Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Bits and Pieces

I don't remember any continuity in this dream, or hardly any details. But it's sticking in my mind.

I ate a banana. It was the most delicious thing I'd ever eaten. I contemplated having another.

I was in a crowded room with Breena, and Fred walked by. He was talking but I couldn't understand the words he was saying, although they were in English.

I was reading over my friend's shoulder. He was writing on his computer. He didn't know I was there, but it wasn't like I was spying. It was okay that I was reading it. Here's what I remember:

I keep hinting to Reem about the writing. She won't pick up on it. It's always got to be about love, but she doesn't even trust love. It's always love, never like.

Then it said something like "fleesch."

I woke up in a crabby mood.

1 comment:

jx said...

trust love, reem. trust love.